Ingame Name:Name: Uf0sxm

Discord Name: vicko36

Current Age: 11

Timezone: sweden

What languages can you speak fluently (english is expected)? english swedish

What is your current Playtime? 5Hr 38min 34s

(Type /playtime in-game)

Do you have either IronGold or Diamond Rank: nope

Do you have any previous bans/punishments either on our server or any other server: nope

(Enquire if unsure)

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft video for proof? yes

How much time do you think you can contribute to the server weekly: 1hour

Previous server moderation experience (not required): no

Why you think you'll be a good THelper: im good builder and admin

x1

Owner and Lead Developer for CheesySocks🧀
Discord: NaumsJr#9429
Youtube: NaumsJr
Twitch: NaumsJr

NaumsJr · about 1 year ago · Last edited: about 1 year ago
NaumsJr

NaumsJr
Owner

Owner
Topics
IGN
NaumsJr

Pending @DozenExist and @Oldsock input

NaumsJr · about 1 year ago
DozenExist

DozenExist
Manager

Manager
Topics
IGN
DozenExist

I believe you could make a good THelper. However, looking at your application you seem to have lacked effort in your application such as in regards to the part about "Why you think you'll be a good THelper: im good builder and admin" I would have liked to have seen more information. It wouldn't have been hard to add something like and please don't copy this word for word if you are denied and reapply..."I believe i would be a good THelper because I am a good builder and I am great at helping people with different issues. [More can/should be added here]". And might I ask how do you know you are a good admin? if you have stated you have no previous server moderation experience.

From requirements posted in here it states that one of the requirements is to have either Iron rank or Playtime of over 24hours. While we don't require you to buy the rank, having only 5 and a half hours isn't close to being the required 24. If it had been something like 20hours I wouldn't have had such a problem with this.

I am not trying to be mean or anything, however, we do not want staff who lack effort even in things as simple as the application. You are trying to demonstrate why you believe you would be a good candidate.

For now my decision is DENIED if you are denied and wish to reapply I would suggest you take some of these on board.

DozenExist · about 1 year ago
Oldsock

Oldsock
Owner

Owner
Topics
IGN
Le_Olde_Sock

You seem like a nice person and I'm sure you would make a good helper. However, at this stage, given your lack of experience, I don't think you are ready for the position.

Oldsock · about 1 year ago
NaumsJr

NaumsJr
Owner

Owner
Topics
IGN
NaumsJr

Thank you for applying however at this time you application has been DENIED If you wish to know the full reason for your denied application please contact me.

You may reapply in 1 week.

NaumsJr · about 1 year ago