IGN
DozenExist

Ingame name: starsite

Discord name: starsite#2994

Current age: 16

Time zone: Sweden

What languages can u speak fluenty: English and Swedish

What is your current ontime: 2hr 12min

Do u have either iron, gold or Diamond rank: No but ill probably buy it in the future

Do u have any previous bans/punishments either on our server or any other servers: No I dont have any bans or punishments on any server

Do you have the ability to record minecraft proof: yea I think

How much time do you think you can contribute to the server weekly: I will be on every day but sometimes I am on vacation and stuff

Why you think you'll be good THelper: I think I will be good THelper cause I really want the best for the server and I am really good at seeing if someone is cheating

x1
DozenExist · about 1 year ago · Last edited: about 1 year ago
DozenExist

DozenExist
Manager

Manager
Topics
IGN
DozenExist

Your application is simple however, from the chat we had I believe you would be a good THelper. Not sure on your knowledge on plugins but they can be learnt. While you don't meet all the requirements I think you can be accepted as a Trial Helper with a 2-4 week trial period.

If you break any rules or disobey staff, disrespect players or become inactive you will lose your position!

I Approve

DozenExist · about 1 year ago · Last edited: about 1 year ago
NaumsJr

NaumsJr
Owner

Owner
Topics
IGN
NaumsJr

Seem like you would be able to Help out the server and don't display any kind of stand out things that would deter me from approving, Your playtime is not ideal but you have shown your commitment to the server. You do meet most of the requirements. Nothing much else I can think... I am looking forward to seeing what you can provide the server and as Dozen mentioned the 2-4 week trial period should give us enough time to get a better opinion on your staff abilities.

I Approve

Owner and Lead Developer for CheesySocks🧀
Discord: NaumsJr#9429
Youtube: NaumsJr
Twitch: NaumsJr

NaumsJr · about 1 year ago
Oldsock

Oldsock
Owner

Owner
Topics
IGN
Le_Olde_Sock

You don't have much of a track record with the server, however THelper isn't very permission-heavy so this isn't a major issue. You've shown good professionalism and maturity so far, so I have no issues with you being a THelper. We will probably be monitoring you a bit and I expect to see more activity from you before you're considered for a higher position - naturally inactivity will also get you demoted. But you seem like a solid candidate for THelper so

I Approve

Oldsock · about 1 year ago
DozenExist

DozenExist
Manager

Manager
Topics
IGN
DozenExist

Approved

Welcome to the team!

DozenExist · about 1 year ago