C0mpleteCS

Ingame Name: C0mpleteCS

Discord Name: C0mpleteCS#6969

Current Age: 16

Timezone: Eastern US

What languages can you speak fluently (english is expected)? English

What is your current Ontime? 10h 30m 

Do you have either Iron, Gold or DiamondRank: Gold

Do you have any previous bans/punishments either on our server or any other server: Not that I know of.

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft video for proof? Yes.

What knowledge do you have of the plugins we have such as MCMMO, Slimefun, Grief Prevention etc? I have used SF, MCMMO, and GP in the past, either on my own servers or other servers I've played on.

How much time do you think you can contribute to the server weekly: Nearly any time by request between 5:00pm and 8:45pm on weekdays, and 12:00pm to 10:00pm on weekends.

Previous server moderation experience (not required): Ownership and management of a Minecraft server, Moderator on another MC server, and ownership of a 100 member Discord Server.

Why you think you'll be a good THelper: Previous moderation experience, availability, and good sense of ethics.

Scenarios - Please respond to these how you would if this was a real case! | You have just muted someone on the server for excessive profanity and they start messaging you on discord and their friends tell you to unmute them.

What do you do in this situation:  I wouldn't budge. I would possibly block them, or just go on Do Not Disturb.

You are being asked by people to abuse your staff positions powers and give them items or use your fly to abuse your position.

What would you do:  Say no. 

A group of people in the server have ganged up and are harassing a single person and bullying them.

What do you do:  Tell them to stop, mute or other punishment if necessary.

C0mpleteCS · about 1 year ago · Last edited: about 1 year ago
NaumsJr

NaumsJr
Owner

Owner
Topics
IGN
NaumsJr

Hi C0mpleteCS

Sorry for the delay in getting to your application. We have talked over your application, and we have decided to approve your application!

Congratulations

Owner and Lead Developer for CheesySocks🧀
Discord: NaumsJr#9429
Youtube: NaumsJr
Twitch: NaumsJr

NaumsJr · about 1 year ago