Started by NaumsJr

NaumsJr

NaumsJr
Owner

Owner
Topics
IGN
NaumsJr

CheesySocks Slimefun Survival Season 2 is Officially Ending!

This has been my favourite season so far. We have had our ups and downs with the server including the dreaded lag that basically signed the death warrant for the season! Myself and Dozen (and maybe Sock not sure how many he actually met) have met so many awesome people this season!

A special thank you to our staff for helping make this an easier job for me most the time 😂. Iminecraft_DUDE has really stepped up not only on the build team (awesome new spawn) but the moderating team. Light_Cozy has also created some awesome builds, the new markets, as well as some that didn't end up making it to Season 2 but will make an appearance sometime in Season 3. AlecBae joined the team closer to the end but has been very valuable especially helping with the lag. I look forward to the future and getting to work with them on Season 3 as well as new staff we may accept!

Our current timeline is as followed (All times are AEST):

• 1st November - Friday 22nd November - We will try to have some fun to end off the season. Staff will be busy over the next couple of weeks especially myself as I/we get ready to release (no spoilers yet!) Season 3
  • Saturday 23rd November 11pm - World will be backed up and uploaded for download (Still determining if this is going to be viable as the world is currently very large). Creative mode command will be given to every player!
  • Wednesday 27th November 11pm - All claims and protections will be removed including spawns!
  • Saturday 30th November 8pm - TNT and explosions will be enabled on the server
  • Sunday 1st December 1am - Season 2 will officially close down! 
  • Sunday 1st December 1:30am - 2amSeason 3 will officially be released!

Again a huge thanks to everyone who has been great to work and play with. I look forward to Season 3 and the new exciting additions that will welcome you to Season 3!

Note: If you have previously been banned on CheesySocks for any reason, all bans will be revoked from the start of Season 3. This doesn't mean you won't be punished for breaking the rules!

Owner and Lead Developer for CheesySocks🧀
Discord: NaumsJr#9429
Youtube: NaumsJr
NaumsJr · 5 months ago