NaumsJr

NaumsJr
Owner

Owner
Topics
IGN
NaumsJr

Season 3 Beta Is Finally Here!

Season 2 has just recently ended and if you would like to download the world file you can from here. I have already talked a lot about Season 2 here and so I won't drag this out!

Season 3 Beta

Why is Season 3 being released as a Beta? Well to put it simply, it's to allow you to get started early playing around with new features and finding anything that I would miss. Please report any bugs or issues you come across either to an online staff member or on the website or discord. There are still many things that need working on and I will continue to develop those.

This is a very early beta please be patient and understand that not everything will be working properly!

Some new things to look for:

1. New Rank Up System is being worked on - This will mean you will need to go through the ranks to gain certain commands or features.

2. New Playtime reward system coming soon 

3. New Bank System is also coming soon

4. Many more new things to look out that are already on the server or being added soon!

Also a quick note for anyone with a paid rank: We are still working through permissions and you may not have all the permissions you should yet, you may post in #🔥🌟cheesy🌟🔥  on the discord server if you find anything you believe you should have access to. If you purchase any rank during the beta please contact me for any issues to have them sorted out as quickly as possible.

While Season 3 is already looking like it's going to be a lot of fun I would like to remind you that the server rules still apply, and will be updated in the next few weeks. If you are caught breaking rules during the beta (this includes exploiting bugs and not reporting to staff) you will be punished accordingling! Any punishments during the beta will not be removed after the server is released out of beta!

We will not tolerate any excuses for breaking the rules or exploiting a bug intentionally, this includes "not being aware of a rule". Staff are allowed to punish you regardless of your excuses. You may appeal them at https://cheesysocks.online/forum/view/4-ban-appeals/ however if you say you didn't know it was a rule your appeal will be denied! With the 2 new ranks (which are still not configured yet), Obsidian and Bedrock, if you are permanentley banned from CheesySocks it is your responsibility to cancel your subscription. If you have any troubles please fill out this form https://cheesysocks.online/store.issue/.

Owner and Lead Developer for CheesySocks🧀
Discord: NaumsJr#9429
Youtube: NaumsJr
NaumsJr · 7 months ago